MKDF Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) establishes the following basic policy for the acquisition and use of personal information. We will comply with the proper use and protection of personal information based on the Personal Information Protection Law.
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations. In addition, the Company shall establish internal rules regarding the protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as “the Company’s rules”), implement and maintain them and strive for the continuous improvement.
- When outsourcing the handling of personal information, we will appropriately supervise the security management of the outsourcing company.
- The Company keeps personal information accurate and up-to-date, and strives to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, damage, etc. of personal information, and continuously improves and update information security. In the event of an emergency, we will take corrective action immediately.
- The Company will respond to customers’ inquiries regarding personal information and requests for disclosure in good faith promptly.
Established on January 20,2020
2. Acquisition and use of personal information
The Company will use the personal information for the following with specifying the purpose of use of the personal information unless the consent of the individual is obtained and unless the use of personal information is permitted as an exception by law.
- Provision of system solution services
- Management of contract relationships with business partners
- Management of shareholders
- Employment (including recruitment) and personnel management of employees
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
We do not disclose or provide the acquired personal information to third parties without the consent of the person or except when it is justified.
4. Inquiries about personal information
For inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of your personal information, please contact us.